Become An AACE Representative

Student Exchange Programs AACE is looking for a few good people and part-time representative positions are now available throughout the United States.

Area Representatives are responsible for monitoring the progress of the exchange students and the host families, and conducting routine visitations and contact calls. Representatives must be U.S. citizens. While Representatives are all volunteers, each receives a small stipend to cover expenses in finding homes, working with schools and families, and monitoring students.

For more information - please call us anytime! 804.453.9070

Open a door to new experiences and broaden your cultural experience by becoming an AACE Rep! AACE Representative Application Forms:

Contact Us Today!

For More Info...

For more information or assistance,